The GVIS 400 can be interfaced directly to a computer, tablet, or cell phone and has the same feature set as the GVIS 300 and also automatically tests for conformance to IEC 61300-3-35 within the GVIS application. The GVIS application has full reporting and documentation with the GVIS 400 probe and the GRP 460 optical power meter so that fiber end-face data and optical power levels can be saved and recorded in a convenient PDF report.
The industry leading field of view on the Greenlee Communications video inspection probes allow the technician to confirm that there is no contamination outside of the four zones as defined by the IEC61300-3-35 specification. Contamination from outside the four zones can migrate into the contact zone due to vibration, and cause failures after installation.
The GPAD 255B allows the technician to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to connect the GVIS 400 probe to tablets and smart phones. The GVIS application is available in Windows, iOS, and Android versions.
- Confirm bulkhead and connector condition
- Reduce and virtually eliminate truck rolls due to contaminated connectors
- All common bulkheads and connectors are supported
- Industry leading field of view 800 x 600 microns
- ¾ micron scratch resolution
- Compliant to IEC 61300-3-35
- Free GVIS application compatible with windows, iOS and Android
- USB download of images to the GVIS application
- Automated PASS/FAIL provides secure documentation for critical reports