The Metrohm LLT3.3kV Basic is ideal for the user who only requires a voltage readout without phase comparison. The kit includes all necessary components to effectively carry out these tests and is housed within a soft carry bag.
The Live Line Tester Kits (LLT) have been specifically designed to perform measurements for live voltage testing on overhead lines, in substations and within switchgear compartments. Made from high quality fibreglass rods and polycarbonate mouldings the equipment is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use – including wet conditions.
- High voltage measurement.
- High quality fibreglass rod.
- Designed to comply with the requirements of IEC1243 part 2.
- High immunity to interference fields.
- Length: 1025mm (LLT3.3 – 13.8kV).
- Weight: Tester – 1.4kg (3.3 – 13.8kV).