The Seaward PR15D is a digital HV potential indicator and phasing stick which can be used to indicate the presence of voltage, make voltage measurements and provide a means of phase comparison at the point of paralleling two circuits, without the interposition of voltage transformers or secondary wiring circuits. It is suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV.
The LCD display is powered by an integral rechargeable battery and is supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case.
For use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV.
Proving unit included.
LCD digital display.
Bent adaptors available for use with switch gear.
Seaward PR15D Specifications:
- Maximum system voltage: 15kV.
- Maximum voltage to earth: 8.6kV.
- Threshold voltage: N/A.
- Measuring range: 0.00kV-8.6kV.
- Resolution: 10V.
- Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Sensitivity: AC/DC.
- Circuit current (IEC 61234-2): 0.5mA nominal @15kV.
- Dielectric leakage current(IEC 61234-2): 7uA nominal @ 18kV.
- Length (mm): 600.
- Diameter (mm): 25.
- Handle length (mm): 235.
- Hand guard height (mm): 23.5.
- Contact electrode type: Domed.