Temtop particle counter composed of Laser emitter, Silicon Photocell, Opto-mechanical Structure, Optic, Cutter, Air Pump, Filter Device and Electronic Circuit. It provides real-time and accurate counts for 0.3μm/ 0.5μm/ 0.7μm/ 1μm/ 2.5μm/ 5μm/ 10μm.
- Dimensions: 6.69*4.33*1.97 Inches
- Working Principle: Laser Mie-scattering Principle
- Working Temperature Range: 0~50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -20℃~60℃
- Measuring Range: 0~3,000,000 particles/ft³<br>Accuracy: ±10% (Calibrated Aerosol)
- Traffic: 2.83L/min
- Laser Emitter: 50mW, 780nm
- Sampling Rate: 3~60s
- Data Storage: 2,000,000 points
- Communication Mode: RS232/USB
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Innovative Handheld particle counter: Measures 7 mass range simultaneous: 0.3μm 0.5μm 0.7μm 1μm 2.5μm 5μm 10μm in one minute from startup.
- Easy to Read and Operate: 4″ TFT LCD large display for viewing particle data, seven front-panel buttons for controlling a user-friendly, menu-driven platform for easy configuration.
- Versatile Data Output Options: Stores up to 2,000,000 records and export data via USB port, RS-232 communication mode, or just Bluetooth.
- Large battery capacity: Continuous 8 hours operation after fully charged.
- Wide Application: Trusted in HVAC, dust-free workshop, surgical rooms, filter testing, IAQ investigation, air quality monitoring and etc.