The Seaward KD1E/15D is a digital HV potential indicator which can be used to indicate the presence of voltage or make voltage measurements on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV. The potential indicator display is powered by an integral rechargeable battery and is supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case.
Conforming in design lengths to recommended, creepage and safety standards, the KDIE series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains.
- System voltage: 15kV maximum.
- Maximum voltage to earth: 8.6kV.
- Measurement range: 0.00kV to 8.6kV.
- Resolution: 10V.
- Duplicate neon indicators within shock resistant sleeves.
- Permanently connected earth cable.